Ozone generator is a device for producing ozone gas (O3). Ozone can be easily decomposed and can not be stored.ozone gas produced by the ozone generator can be used directly, and can also be involved in the reaction by mixing the device and the liquid mixture.
Commercial & Industrial Ozone Generator
1. Ozone generator structure and processing accuracy;
2. Cooling methods and conditions;
3. Drive voltage and drive frequency;
4. Dielectric materials;
5. Content of oxygen in raw gas, cleanliness and dryness;
6. Generator system power efficiency (high efficiency, less heat conversion) ;
(1) Decomposition of harmful gases to purify air, such as decomposition of second-hand smoke and emissions from factories and automobiles.
(2) In the atmosphere and water to eliminate TB, Escherichia coli, Shigella dysenteriae, micro bacteria and other bacteria.
(3) Decomposition of residual pesticides attached to vegetables and fruits.
(4) Improve the freshness of fish and make it more durable.
(5) Ozone eliminate chlorine in tap water.
(6) Use ozone water to bathe, which has the functions of bleaching, beautifying and health care.
(7) Deodorization of kitchen and toilet.
(8) Ozone purifying wastewater.
(9) Decompose the radiation of TV and computer screen to human body.
Commercial Ozone Generator Water Treatment System